Know the Detroit plumber you hire with 7 questions – Detroit Michigan plumbing experts
Now before you hire any contractor of any kind there should be a couple of to the point questions you need to asked them before you hire them.
When your hiring a plumbing contractor in Detroit Michigan remember to ask the following.
- Are they licensed? Most plumbers in Detroit say they are but double check.
- Ask if the estimate is the final total?
- Are they hourly or do they have a flat fee? Flat fee is better, hourly means you have more labor charges.
- Who will be doing the work? A crew or the one plumber?
- What happens if something breaks while they are working?
- Do they clean up their mess?
- When do they want to be paid. If there are any upfront costs? Be sure to read the contract before signing and hiring a Detroit plumber.
There are a lot of plumber in Detroit make sure you have what you need and don’t get taken advantage of.
If you need to schedule a plumber call us today and you will be able to talk to an actual plumber, 248-419-1558.
Protect your house plumbing with the best Detroit plumber you can. Day or night we have the plumbing professionals for any job.