Sometimes you need to change up the way your bathroom works. We’re not talking about a remodel, but maybe just changing your shower head or maybe n just clean it out once in a while, it can help with water pressure.
The good thing is that you don’t always need a plumber but if you do you can call us 855-343-2828. But here is a run down of how to replace your shower head.
- Make sure you have a adjustable wrench
- Buy a new shower head
- Make sure you have plumbing tape
- And a ladder
- Make sure you use righty tighty when your loosening the shower head knowing that can save some time
- Once you have the shower head off make sure the water is all drained
- Get the plumbing tape and wrap it around the pipe coming out of the wall (about 3 times)
- Once you have done that, your almost done. Now take the new shower head and put it on the new tape and turn it to the right.
- Turn the shower head til its tight
- Make sure you clean up the debris around the shower
- Than turn the water on and see how it sprays
If you have any questions about this you can talk to a local plumber.